Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloweenie

I love Halloween and this year it lasted for three days straight. Between the preschool carnival, the trunk or treat, school parties and Halloween day, Drew spent three days in his costume. We had so much fun! Here are some of the pictures, I could not pick~ Sorry Spence, plaid man did not make the cut!

I dressed up as a dancing panda bear, but I look more like a mouse, oh well I got to wear a tutu!
Maddi was Tinkerbell's friend and her costume was glowing in the orange light during the trunk or treat. She looked adorable!

Aaarggg!!!!

I love this picture of Maddi! She liked handing out the candy more than anything. So cute!






2 comments:

  1. What cute, cute kids!! Including the dancing panda/mouse:)!!
    Sure do love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cute pics! Hey you need to get on facebook!

    ReplyDelete